Dorset Fire and Rescue Service (DFRS) is committed to making a safer Dorset by:
- Reducing the number of fires and their consequences.
- Increasing awareness of escape plans and moke alarms.
- Increasing safety on the roads.
By educating our children and young people in safety issues we not only make them aware of the dangers and consequences but also allow them to make choices about their safety. At the same time we also inform parents and carers about keeping their family safe.
DFRS has five edcautional aims:
- fire prevention in the home
- detection of, and escape from fire
- fire setting
- calling for help in an emergency
- road safety.